Big Mama's Latest Update! Color Matched & Grill

aitacookie

Reaction score
Hey all! Just wanted to post the latest update on my F250. We call her Big Mama.

She's pretty close to where I want her to be, with a few other things left on the To Do List, but the latest mods came out really well I think. I ordered premiered front and back bumpers, and surround. Had those painted to match her (selling all the chrome stuff btw) and replaced the chrome grille with a mesh grille.

Anyway! Just wanted to stop by and share some of the latest from here in the Bay Area, California!

Cheers fellas!

9tpnpd.jpg

357nf9c.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1977.jpg
    IMG_1977.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1978.jpg
    IMG_1978.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 101

aitacookie

Reaction score
Reception is great but I don't listen to the radio a ton, TBH. Don't have any issues with it on my end at all. Ordered it off Amazon for super cheap.
Looks great man I like the shorty antenna hows reception with it?

Cheers, fellas. I'm embarrassed I have yet to even question such a thing, but now that I take a look at it... HOLY F that thing is massive compared to the 2wd ones. I'll definitely be looking at a replacement solution. Thanks again - Big Mama appreciates it! ha!
A a 2wd valance would look sweet on Big Mama bro. Looks great!
Whs^^^ other than that looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! Appreciate the good vibes!
Looks BA.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks sharp.

aitacookie

Reaction score
Nice truck!

Thanks man!!

Very nice wow, where do you get headlights like that?

The headlights are Recon. Bought them used from a guy here in the Bay

What grill is that?

The grill is actually straight from eBay. Just look for super duty mesh grille. Its unmarked, no badging, and no stainless steel bolts (because I don't care for that look too much). And the best part, it was $90 vs. $500 or whatever we are seeing from M1 and all that.

Latest posts

Members online