Big single or dual pumps

smokedout250

Reaction score
Well it's time for big oil, I'm torn between a dual pump kit or a big single. The big singles are thumper and the adrenaline... I daily drive the truck and like to play on the weekends. Any advice on which is the best route to go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
with your 205s I would run the thumper and not even worry about dual pumps. and the thumper I believe is the only option available right now for the 05-07 I don't believe dieselsite has released an updated pump as of yet, but I could be wrong on that one.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
The dieselsite one is available on their site.... Both of you guys know how I feel about that pump though. Bryan, just order a thumper already and be done with it. It's not like this is a new issue for you!! LOL

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
The dieselsite one is available on their site.... Both of you guys know how I feel about that pump though. Bryan, just order a thumper already and be done with it. It's not like this is a new issue for you!! LOL

ah....didn't know that....stopped looking for it after a while. Very happy with my pump.

smokedout250

Reaction score

I'm hearing some bad things about the thumper not holding pressure well and having issues

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I'm hearing some bad things about the thumper not holding pressure well and having issues

All of my thumper 2 customers love them. Have a customer with 225/100 and a 467.7 that just got one in and said it was a worlds difference vs his stock pump

smokedout250

Reaction score
Well that's making me feel better! I just want to have to tear my truck apart all the time cuz of a faulty part

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score

im running a Thumper 2 in my truck, I have put 2 thumper 1s in for customers, and putting a 3rd in tomorrow for another....great results with these pumps from what I have seen so far

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Listen to people here and not on facebook lol

FOR REAL. I don't even know why I posted here... Bryan, you know what you need, stop questioning it and do it. No offense, but your truck is making the same power as a STOCK truck that is tuned. Get a damn hpop already and be done with it. I told you how the dieselsite pump worked, many here will tell you how the thumper 2 works.... If you want to make more than 450hp you should probably just get a thumper pump

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Definitely go with a single. Adrenaline or thumper will do what you need to do.

With the amount of time and effort you have into that truck, being sub 500hp has got to be a let down. A pump is all that is stopping you from full potential!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Definitely go with a single. Adrenaline or thumper will do what you need to do.

With the amount of time and effort you have into that truck, being sub 500hp has got to be a let down. A pump is all that is stopping you from full potential!

Hate to break it, but I went from a stock pump to an adrenaline and lost power.... It never held icp in my truck

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
There will always be those types of instances. Clearly the pump is better than stock though, Bob isn't going to come to market with something mediocre.

Sorry for your luck though!

I agree. I also have not had a thumper pump in my personal truck so I cannot personally compare the two. I have however had many happy thumper pump customers.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Too many variables to truly related two different trucks/setups. We have installed plenty of adrenaline pumps between the 6.0 and the 7.3 and all of them have been flawless, great products.
I can guarantee with all of the R&D and the years worth of teasing us with the idea of this pump... there just is no way it will come to market full blast anything short of impressive.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Too many variables to truly related two different trucks/setups. We have installed plenty of adrenaline pumps between the 6.0 and the 7.3 and all of them have been flawless, great products.
I can guarantee with all of the R&D and the years worth of teasing us with the idea of this pump... there just is no way it will come to market full blast anything short of impressive.

I would hope. Either way, I was not impressed. Bob worked with me on taking the pump back and is definitely easy and friendly to deal with. The pump just didn't do anything in my truck.

Latest posts

Members online