Big Thanks To Matt & Larz at Gearhead

dstryr

Reaction score
Buddy took my truck to the dealer while I was gone on vacation because he is a moron and they flashed the truck to the newest ford strategy. Its been sitting for a week because I haven't had time to call around and see what to do. I call IDP and they tell me I have to wait until their tunes come out and then I have to ship in the livewire. I ask if there is anything they can do in the mean time so that I can drive it without putting the exhaust back on and the guy tells me nope.

I call Gearhead and they say they can back date the strategy and that they could get me a tune out that day so I can have the truck driving that night. 4pm my time comes around and them tune gets emailed. Great customer service guys. Hot Street is a great tune and the shifting is perfect.

Dieselgeek

Reaction score
I called Gearhead earlier this week, and also have nothing but positive things to say. They tracked down a livewire for me, and I'll be running their tunes sometime next week.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Good to hear. Calling and getting some files today/tomorrow. Nothing but great reviews so far