Billet Grills

Cumminsgone

Reaction score
Is there anyone that builds custom front grills for these?

I make this setup...

IMG_3026_zpseydili55.jpg

truckman1974

Reaction score
I know it's not a billet or even a mesh grille, but if you're mainly trying to get rid of some of the chrome you could always do like I've done. You can buy the horizontal bars like I did and/or the vertical ones in textured black from ford. The way you can see through black billet and mesh has always bothered me.

ff7b7be3016cfd847c2612d53a8bc1f1.jpg

What did you do with your chrome center bars you took off? I'm looking for some to replace mine. My lower is starting to chip/peel in a spot.....

sootie

Reaction score
What did you do with your chrome center bars you took off? I'm looking for some to replace mine. My lower is starting to chip/peel in a spot.....

lincolnlocker has a set boxed up and ready to travel...hit him up

TripleE44

Reaction score

They're in a box up in my attic, but they've got rock dents in the chrome if that makes any sense. No chips though. I'll be happy to send em to you, but they're not in the best shape ever.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
They're in a box up in my attic, but they've got rock dents in the chrome if that makes any sense. No chips though. I'll be happy to send em to you, but they're not in the best shape ever.
yeah, kinda get sandblasted..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

sootie

Reaction score
haha.. i take it that you dont want them?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Of course I want them-just truck cash is limited (I bought a project)

Figured i'd help you out if I could...

truckman1974

Reaction score

Thanks for being up front and offering to send them. That's really nice of you. I think the 'rock dents' is how my spot that's beginning to peel started. Guess I will not bother you with sending them. I haven't even priced a new one yet...was just trying to find a good used one first.

lincolnlocker has a set boxed up and ready to travel...hit him up

lincolnlocker....is the set you have have the sandblasted look or any damage? If so, then we shouldn't bother, I don't want to put anyone out. Just trying my options. If yours are in excellent condition then please let me know a price shipped to Prairieville, La 70769.

If I could find a good set I'd rather buy that than pay an exorbitant price from the dealer.

Thanks to everyone...

Clean-15

Reaction score
Thanks for being up front and offering to send them. That's really nice of you. I think the 'rock dents' is how my spot that's beginning to peel started. Guess I will not bother you with sending them. I haven't even priced a new one yet...was just trying to find a good used one first.

lincolnlocker....is the set you have have the sandblasted look or any damage? If so, then we shouldn't bother, I don't want to put anyone out. Just trying my options. If yours are in excellent condition then please let me know a price shipped to Prairieville, La 70769.

If I could find a good set I'd rather buy that than pay an exorbitant price from the dealer.

Thanks to everyone...

If no one else has a good set, I do. PM me an offer once you find out what they are worth.

truckman1974

Reaction score
If no one else has a good set, I do. PM me an offer once you find out what they are worth.

I just realized you said to PM you an offer.........when I looked at it earlier I thought you just said to PM you....

I sent a message to sunriseford for a price but hadn't heard back yet. Is your in perfect condition? Which parts are we talking about here, just the 2 center bars or all 4? Thanks...

Dean

GreyArea

Reaction score
new to the site, here is a custom billet grill top and bottom in black

Attachments

• 20160203_151852_resized.jpg
    20160203_151852_resized.jpg
    895.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 20160203_151903_resized.jpg
    20160203_151903_resized.jpg
    941 KB · Views: 104

truckman1974

Reaction score

I just went ahead and bought the new set (upper and lower chrome grill bars) from sunriseford....

I appreciate it though...

GreyArea

Reaction score
not alot of options for a 26x15 custom made 2 piece wheel. 37's is all i could get. I beleive fuel has them in a 40" now, may go with those the next time around.

Latest posts

Members online