billings, montana aug 25 nhrda drag races

kevin

Reaction score
I'm coming, but do to some A hole getting married I have to work and I won't have time to go home to get my 6.0 ... Can a semi truck-trailer get to the track parking area? If not would somone feel sorry for me and pick me up in billings?:shrug:

mike@haller's

Reaction score
I'm coming, but do to some A hole getting married I have to work and I won't have time to go home to get my 6.0 ... Can a semi truck-trailer get to the track parking area? If not would somone feel sorry for me and pick me up in billings?:shrug:

There is plenty of room to get a semi in.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
There's a chance Deputy Dog(Greg) and.I.will be there, wouldn't be.til.really.late friday/Saturday. Just us and.his Fummins

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

kevin

Reaction score
Yea, just drop it off at my house, leave some cash and I.will drive it

Thanks fellas iv already left for chicago, and theres a few things I would have like to had done before it raced.. I really appreciate the offer but it will be fun just to watch everyone this time..

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
I'm really thinking about making the trip down there for this.

you should, sounds like theres going to be a pile of trucks there, there having a band playing at the track after the races, big bbq, i think she's going to be one hell of a party

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
you should, sounds like theres going to be a pile of trucks there, there having a band playing at the track after the races, big bbq, i think she's going to be one hell of a party

Should be a good time, this race was supposed to be here in Spokane! The Damn raceway here got greedy

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Wanted to let everyone know that we will have a Gambler race for all competitors that lose in the 1st round of eliminations.

It will be a $25.00 buy back at the NHRDA booth with all the money going to the winner.

This will be bracket style race with sportsman tree

Randy just posted that on compd, so at least a guy has options

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Should be a good time, this race was supposed to be here in Spokane! The Damn raceway here got greedy

That happened to us to. We had a nhrda race in douglas wyoming two years ago. Track had the biggest turn out for spectators in 10 years. The next year they doubled the price they wanted for track rental. :banghead:

kevin

Reaction score
That happened to us to. We had a nhrda race in douglas wyoming two years ago. Track had the biggest turn out for spectators in 10 years. The next year they doubled the price they wanted for track rental. :banghead:

Yea we got new owners at the spokane track, its not even fun to go out there anymore.. if you stay out there all day you MIGHT get 2 passes in

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Yea we got new owners at the spokane track, its not even fun to go out there anymore.. if you stay out there all day you MIGHT get 2 passes in

They havent had street legal racing in over two weeks now

Deputydog

Reaction score

Actually the county owns the track, but there is a new company operating it this year. Lowest bid always wins right? The company running it this year I think is the same group that owns the track in Seattle.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.