Bilstein shocks

davidw221

Reaction score
Wow, this is my first post at this site, I'm a member of the other sites, this one is more to my liking do to the fact I am adding mods to my 2012 F350 CCSB.

With that said, I'm looking for a vendor that gives the best deals on shocks and a front stabilizer.
I'm looking for Bilstein 5100's with a dual shock kit for the front stabilizer.

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to reading threads on what everyone has done to their 6.7 Scropion.

davidw221

Reaction score
Not being difficult why the Fox's?
I like the Bilstein's because of the housing doesn't rust, what advantage does the Fox's have?
I have Rancho's on now, there junk!

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Quite a few guys said the bilstein's have actually started riding rough over time. A ton of guys are happy with their Fox's we put a set on my dads truck not long ago and for the price I don't think they can be beat. They really helped his truck out. The Fox's have an aluminum body that won't rust either.

davidw221

Reaction score
Gee thanks for the editorial, makes sense, does Fox make a dual shock front stablizer?
And where is the best price quotes for these shocks?

WHY NOT

Reaction score
There are plenty of venders on here that can hook you up with some prices. Some will probably even chime in on here. I don't know if Fox makes a dual stabilizer or not but they can always be added to another stabilizer. I know PMF offers them with their front stabilizer.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I realize that superduties&f150's are different animals but i had 5100's on my 13 f150 fx4 and they were the prettiest pos turds ever,they absolutely made the truck ride worse then stock and i had the dealership install them as to avoid any warranty issues.I will never ever ever use 5100's again,but they did look good like a chrome plated turd.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
You had shocks installed at the dealer....to avoid warranty issues?
Exactly what warranty issues would swapping shocks cause? LOL

Do you have them fill your washer fluid too? LOL

Agjake11

Reaction score
Pmf all the way. I ran the 5100's all around and stabilizers and now have all fox 2.0's including the stabilizers and its much different. The 5100 is better than stock but nothing compared to the fox.

davidw221

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, looks like the Foxes have it, now I need to get a price on those shocks.
I have 102,000 on my truck those Rancho's are worn out, I need to get shocks ASAP, do you all think I need to start spraying PB Blaster on the shock bolts to get them prepared for removal?

jcain

Reaction score
Trevor at PMF is the way to go. He builds/fabricated all kinds of suspension parts so he can give you the best advice. And he has killer customer service too.

gfulton

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, looks like the Foxes have it, now I need to get a price on those shocks.
I have 102,000 on my truck those Rancho's are worn out, I need to get shocks ASAP, do you all think I need to start spraying PB Blaster on the shock bolts to get them prepared for removal?

Those Ranchos were probably worn out at 2,000......LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.