block lift ??

littleredstroker

Reaction score
ive been looking around and am liking the way a 3-4 inch lifted SD looks..i do not want to spend a butt load and i still need it to function as i pull trailers alot with my job, i was looking into kits and the 4 inch block lift kit only had stuff to lift the rear what do i do to the front?? and by going this route do i have to make any changes to the suspension or just put in the blocks?

Reaction score
you have a few options for the front.. add a leaf, min spring pack or new leafsprings...

i also recommend longer SS brake lines, trac bar bracket or a adjustable trac bar, and longer front and rear shocks..

Reaction score
i would just add a single larger block in the rear.. do not stack them... PMF makes some nice blocks that integrate the U bolts through the block...

i actually forgot 1 other method which is a hanger kit for the front... that setup would prob be the best ideal way to do it since it will utilize your factory front springs and its easier than doing the add a leaf... youll get the same great ride you have now... but i still recommend the trac bar bracket, londer ss break lines and shocks

Reaction score
so ur saying to leave the front as is? wont that be crooked as hell

no im saying add a hanger kit to the front.. it will utilize your stock leaf springs and still lift the truck.. and use a single block for the rear that integrates the U bolts through the block.. its much safer this way....

you can PM me all the details of your truck and how high you want to go and i can get you a price on everything you need to do it right....

Jason

Reaction score
I have a ProComp leveling kit up front. It's a complete spring pack from eyelet to eyelet. It replaces the stock springs. I have that, and brand new from ford rear springs, with a 4" f350 block out back. I think the truck sits perfect. It's ALMOST as tall as a 4" lifted truck, I run 33's on 18" wheels, rides great, no rubbing, and I could take a business client to lunch in it, and not be embarrassed about the ride quality. I've also drug a few big goosenecks with it, and it handled them as well as, or better than stock.

Latest posts

Members online