Blow by 6.4 help, average amount Orr nah

08strokerh&s

Reaction score
Gotcha, I just got studs a new head and rudys up pipes, the Pistons looked good but i figure the rings are probaly a tad wore out more than let's say a 80k mile truck like my dads job 2

DWhite

Reaction score
I would also agree it is above normal. Mine has 168k on it and doesn't have that much pressure but I have seen them a lot worse than that.

Reaction score
Had worse, and a lot more horsepower, it's above average but not something to freak out about. Unless you have a ccv hose like I did lol, people would stop and scream your trucks on fire lol

08strokerh&s

Reaction score
Alright thanks man, I was just kinda concerned, you can see more smoke if your acctually at the truck but the video doesn't capture it, what I tried to do is show you guys how much it pushes the cap with everything being plugged off

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Alright thanks man, I was just kinda concerned, you can see more smoke if your acctually at the truck but the video doesn't capture it, what I tried to do is show you guys how much it pushes the cap with everything being plugged off

Little bit but your fine my 269K 6.4 has a little more than that.

08strokerh&s

Reaction score
Ok thanks guys Ive noticed in guys videos with cracked Pistons the blow by will somewhat pulsate like a heart, but as you can see mines a steady stream

Latest posts

Members online