Bluetooth audio with Microsoft sync and iPhone

Clean-15

Reaction score
I've been having a hell of a time with my Bluetooth. My phone works fine by itself but if it's on Bluetooth it does some off things. Is anyone else having the same issues?

1. When listening to audio it just shuts off. I find the iPhone paused and didn't touch anything
2. When l put a podcast on and then decide to listen to music, if I shut the truck off, when I come back, the podcast plays even though I was listening to music when I left the truck.
3. First thing in the am if I start the truck and want to listen to a podcast they always say episode unavailable until I restart the phone or disconnect the Bluetooth. The phone never does that when it's just on headphones.

Anyone have any ideas?

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Im using my iPhone 6S with my sync. I don't use the Bluetooth the majority of the time, as I have an iPod that I use via USB with the same music. I have used it enough, however to know that mine doesn't do that. I have noticed though, that if my phone isn't running the most current OS, it tends to glitch on things like that. Also, I had read somewhere, that its possible to update the SYNC system through USB; not sure how much truth is in that. Seeing you sig, I see your super duty is a '15, so Im not sure why you wouldn't have the mist up to date OS, unless they just did a release. Make sure your phone is updated, start there I suppose.

Im wondering if there are setting that need to be adjusted. Im going to have to look now.
EDIT: Just glanced real quick, didn't see anything that caught my eye. Is your cellular data enabled on your podcast settings?

Last edited:

bigblzr94

Reaction score
I use my Bluetooth with my IPhone all the time. no issues.
Do you have the latest sync update?

Clean-15

Reaction score
Oh sweet, thanks I just found out that there is a newer sync version and it looks like it can be done at home. I'll go get a USB and try this out. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online