BMF issue

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Ok guys. Back in January I ordered some 22" BMF rehab death metals that I plan on wrapping in 325/50/22 nitro trail grapplers.... I still don't have em! I've been trying to be patient, cause those are the wheels I really want! But my friend I ordered em from got an email from premier saying that there has been a stop production on the rehabs, and they won't start again til August. I called BMF in a rage and said they had some 22" novikanes ready to ship ASAP. Do I wait for the rehabs, or break down and get the novikanes? Here is a pic of the truck with my buddies 20" novikanes on it ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369578066.377244.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Ok guys. Back in January I ordered some 22" BMF rehab death metals that I plan on wrapping in 325/50/22 nitro trail grapplers.... I still don't have em! I've been trying to be patient, cause those are the wheels I really want! But my friend I ordered em from got an email from premier saying that there has been a stop production on the rehabs, and they won't start again til August. I called BMF in a rage and said they had some 22" novikanes ready to ship ASAP. Do I wait for the rehabs, or break down and get the novikanes? Here is a pic of the truck with my buddies 20" novikanes on it View attachment 17465

Rehabs are out. You better get what you can or get a different wheel.

91turbogsx

Reaction score
I wanted Rehabs for the longest time as well but was unhappy with the 2 year wait...so I went with a USA made version. Unfortunately they don't make them in 22" yet.

C9F-7A33561F9DCA-3869-0000024FCAAFFD35_zpsbb54e1ef.jpg

Get what you can get if they are offering. Because you will not get the Rehab in August if you wait. Been there with them so I'm a little bitter about that.

ingrahams

Reaction score
Was in the same boat waiting for novacanes, ended up canceling the order and ordered some american force rebels, they are more money but they are made in USA and they are forged, I had them in less then two weeks as well. Couldn't be happier.
-Stew

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
My problem is I'm hard headed and I've decided that I have to have 22" rehabs and that's the way it's gotta be. Lol. I had the same problem with getting my xd diesels for my 6.0. I decided that's what I wanted then realized they were sold out in the United States. Had to have some shipped in from Canada

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
AF is the way to go if you can swing the 600+ price difference

I think the price I'm giving for BMFs is outrageous. I don't even want to price those. Lol. I think the only way u could get me to write a check for American forces would be if I had a dually

78f100

Reaction score
I wanted Rehabs for the longest time as well but was unhappy with the 2 year wait...so I went with a USA made version. Unfortunately they don't make them in 22" yet.

C9F-7A33561F9DCA-3869-0000024FCAAFFD35_zpsbb54e1ef.jpg

Get what you can get if they are offering. Because you will not get the Rehab in August if you wait. Been there with them so I'm a little bitter about that.

Who makes this wheel and what's it called? Looks sharp

Latest posts

Members online