• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

BNIB 6.4 ARP Head Studs $500 shipped OBO

Gearhead2012

Reaction score
Part number 250-4203, brand new, sealed in plastic. I have two sets I am selling to free up some money I have tied up in inventory. I'd like to get as close to $500 shipped as I can, but make me an offer, need em gone. If you're interested in both sets I can make you a deal. Thanks. Pm me with questions/offers.

RSK

Reaction score
One set is sold, the other set is pending payment. If something falls through I'll let you know. Thanks.

the payment is 100% no way it can fall through, I just have to find time to get the money order hopefully do it after work tomorrow or saturday. the hard part is stopping work early to get it mailed it while the post office or ups store is open......

RSK

Reaction score
sent a deposit for them and will send the remaining balance out via money order tomorrow you should get it tuesday or wedesday i'll do usps 2 day mail.

RSK

Reaction score
Any updates with the studs? I haven't seen them yet and the pm you sent was blank?

Shocker239

Reaction score
Let me know if you hear from him. I paid for the two sets of 7.3 head studs last week. Haven't heard anything from him.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.