BOOM!!!

jwfrauts

Reaction score
I blew mine a couple of years ago when I was running Doug's race tune which shifted around 4300 rpms. It was turning around 4000 when it broke so it took out the turbo, too. 60000 to 100000 rpms with no oil isn't very good for them for some reason. Lol.

turbofox54

Reaction score
Well I got the parts but unfortunately the 03 cover is no longer available so my BPD billet water pump is now up for sale as I need to get the 04 and up style. I spoke with the tuner and the shift points shouldnt be as high as I said and they may not have been as I wasnt data logging....just stretchin her legs on the way to work lol...The new cover is on but I gotta get a new pump so may be down til late in the week. I checked the turbo and it feels ok....so hopefully the loss of oil at full boost didnt do to much.

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Well I got the parts but unfortunately the 03 cover is no longer available so my BPD billet water pump is now up for sale as I need to get the 04 and up style. I spoke with the tuner and the shift points shouldnt be as high as I said and they may not have been as I wasnt data logging....just stretchin her legs on the way to work lol...The new cover is on but I gotta get a new pump so may be down til late in the week. I checked the turbo and it feels ok....so hopefully the loss of oil at full boost didnt do to much.

Everytime I've lost mine I've been flying, and I've never lost anything else because of it. You should be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online