Boost and Ebp for s362

slightlymodded

Reaction score
Looking for some advice maybe. Been Running a cast s362 68/.91 t4 divided, 190/100s, stock fuel, cai, geaehead full fuel tunes. I've only seen a max of 28.9psi on my scangauge,scanner and dash for boost. And i took a look at ebp today and saw a peak of 53psi. Is this normal, i feel like i should be making more boost and maybe less ebp? I'm almost 100% that i have the pids in the scangauge entered correctly, i will double check tomorrow with my scanner though. Any input, advice? Been trying to hold off on making a post but i'm stumped.

Thanks, Jon

Codydiesel

Reaction score
28.9 is max for a stock 6.0 boost sensor. Your ebp isn't that high, you ebp reads 14 psi without the engine running because of atmosphere pressure. Your actual ebp is around 39 once you minus the atmosphere pressure.

slightlymodded

Reaction score
28.9 is max for a stock 6.0 boost sensor. Your ebp isn't that high, you ebp reads 14 psi without the engine running because of atmosphere pressure. Your actual ebp is around 39 once you minus the atmosphere pressure.

Awesome, i appreciate the help. What kinda psi do you think i should i be looking for with a cast s362 once i get a mechanical gauge?

Mdub707

Reaction score
My 362FMW maxes my 35psi gauge with ease. A few others with the 362FMW setup were in the low 40's for boost. 42-45psi I believe. I would guess that sounds right for me too, based on how easy I can max the 35psi gauge. Stock sticks for me too.

Latest posts

Members online