boost

Ackool

Reaction score
what is everyone with wastegate running boost wise with stock turbos I'm fairly sure mine lets off when it hits 42lbs

pog

Reaction score
Depends what you have it set at? I'm running 46 max on spartan 310. Have seen above 50 but turned wg down.

Ackool

Reaction score
well when this was installed honestly i didn't even know what the hell was going on and now we are running into the turbos surging while your driving boost just shoots up to about 40 and stays it feels like the trans is slipping but everything in the trans is right and suncoast tq is being installed as we speak so was just wondering if the stock tq slipping would have this effect or if something to do with the wastegate is going on

Ackool

Reaction score
and its the elite kit with egr delete with wastegate as they said we needed that to run with nitrous and as i understood it its to release back pressure on the engine but i wasn't there for this mod and ever since have been having turbo issues the first time we thought it was the veins sticking and some sensor which made the truck blow crazy smoke and then the turbos would go from 5lbs to 35 in a flash and the truck would haul a$$ but just rolling into it to pass someone would roll smoke for probably half a mile before the turbos would finally open up and now its kinda doing the same thing not as bad but you'll be driving and and the truck pulling fine then just feels like the power shuts off and the boost goes through the roof

Rene G

Reaction score
and its the elite kit with egr delete with wastegate as they said we needed that to run with nitrous and as i understood it its to release back pressure on the engine but i wasn't there for this mod and ever since have been having turbo issues the first time we thought it was the veins sticking and some sensor which made the truck blow crazy smoke and then the turbos would go from 5lbs to 35 in a flash and the truck would haul a$$ but just rolling into it to pass someone would roll smoke for probably half a mile before the turbos would finally open up and now its kinda doing the same thing not as bad but you'll be driving and and the truck pulling fine then just feels like the power shuts off and the boost goes through the roof

Breathe, and use punctuation...

Ackool

Reaction score
when i'm typing on a touch screen phone your lucky you can read it much less punctuation.......so i apologize. The truck is in the shop now but was just wondering what you guys thought as I'm fairly sure y'all have more experience with the aftermarket side than the people around my home town... anyways thanks for the response

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.