Bought 2010 6.4 for wife..

Lassie

Reaction score
I bought it with dpf already deleted and no tuner. Can you guys help me down the right path on a few things?

Since it's for my wife, which tuner? She's already addicted to the power level its on (whatever it is) and need it anyway for dpf delete.

Do I need a stock reflash before loading a new tuner?

It's got aftermarket wheels and Nitto 285s and a TPMS fault light. Can TPMS work with these wheels and tires, or do I need to turn it off?

One more...! It's got Recon LEDs all over, and it needs a rear left tail and passenger mirror lens. Is there a way to buy replacement lights for these without buying a set? From who?

I appreciate any help I can get gentlemen. I'll post a pic of it tomorrow.

sootie

Reaction score
you can turn off the light using an H&S TPMS tool in conjunction with a mini maxx. you should have no issue calibrating the stock sensors providing they are actually in the wheels.

if you need tuners, i have an SCT 9625OR in the classifieds as well as a used race mini maxx if you wish...pm me

Cory@RPHC

Reaction score
I would also go with a live wire. That's what I have and I love it plus its a bit cheaper then an h&s or spartan and with custom tunes puts down the same power

Latest posts

Members online