Bought a new one....

Short Bus

Reaction score
Finally ditched my pos 6.0 for a 6.7 that will be here tomorrow! Probably gonna leave it stock for awhile and if all goes well the first year or so I may tune and delete it later. I didn't get anything fancy just a '13 ccsb 4x4 xlt that's white. Words can't explain how happy I am to shove the junk 6.0 up someone else's ass!

MINK

Reaction score
These threads need to stop!!

Enjoy the new truck, Once my 6.4 goes back together I hope to join the 6.7 club.

VanoFord

Reaction score
congrats! i've dreamt of a 6.4 for many years and glad I finally got one... but after joinin this forum to learn more about it, i have the itch for a 12/13 too. time to start putting in some work. enjoy the ride!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Finally ditched my pos 6.0 for a 6.7 that will be here tomorrow! Probably gonna leave it stock for awhile and if all goes well the first year or so I may tune and delete it later. I didn't get anything fancy just a '13 ccsb 4x4 xlt that's white. Words can't explain how happy I am to shove the junk 6.0 up someone else's ass!

always one step behind buddy!! LOL congrats , enoy, they so much nicer than anything i have had.

Snake

Reaction score

Remember that advice I gave you last year? LOL

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22100

Congrats on the new truck! Wish there was something similar in my driveway (minus the payment). :D

Short Bus

Reaction score
Remember that advice I gave you last year? LOL

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22100

Congrats on the new truck! Wish there was something similar in my driveway (minus the payment). :D
Lol I forgot about that post. Can't wait for the new one to get here, this will be by far the nicest newest truck I've ever owned....

Bigr you are right I'm always one step behind but I have finally been worn out working on this truck it was time to move on! I have a 600++ hp 7.3 that requires less work than a stock 6 liter.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Bigr you are right I'm always one step behind but I have finally been worn out working on this truck it was time to move on! I have a 600++ hp 7.3 that requires less work than a stock 6 liter.

feel this way about my 6.4's ...

Short Bus

Reaction score
Well now i know what all the fuss is about. Ive got about 150 miles on mine since i picked it up yesterday and i am just amazed at this thing. It has the most broad power band i have ever felt. I have caught myself running 85 after getting on the freeway just because it accelerates so quickly and smoothly. No complaints other than having to change my driving style, since i have something that can get out of its own way now lol. Now i just hope it lives up to its reputation on reliability.

Latest posts

Members online