Brakes

Profuzz

Reaction score
Oem are better then most

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I don't think drilled and slotted rotors will help with the brake dust. Thats just to aid in cooling of the rotors . The only way to stop the brake dust is better pads.

Arconalloy

Reaction score
Will all the dust kill my wheels over time? I'm thinking so I can already feel a rough grit on the front wheels that's on there pretty well I guess it's from the brakes

Reaction score
Wash your truck more LOL. Brake dust is from the pads, not the rotors, right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Always had good luck with Hawk in my performance cars. I'm going to give them a shot on the truck when the time comes.

Sent from my banana using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
A good quality wax on the wheels should help with clean up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I put EBC pads on my truck because the dust from the stock pads was horrible. I still get plenty but it did help some.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I put some from orielly on my truck. Dust is way down from the factory pads. Happy so far. Factory's were gone at 30k miles lol

1BD9D7

Reaction score
I always use Wagners and do not have a brake dust problem. If the vehicle is in good shape tho I do clean it often so that helps a lot. On my rcsb f250 I picked up used platinum wheels, got them home and had to clay bar those stupid things for hours to get them good and smooth. The black painted parts of the platinum wheels will NOT stay nice over time if you don't clean the nasty oem brake dust off properly

Latest posts

Members online