• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

BRAND NEW MTW STAGE 1 TURBO

windrunner408

Reaction score
This is for anyone looking for a genuine MTW Stage 1 Turbo that is ready to buy and have it shipped out that day as this turbo is built and ready to go. This turbo goes for the regular price that Adrian sells them for on his website (www.madturbowerks.com) and the applicable core charge applies unless you make prior arrangements with me.

If you look in the picture you can see the serializing system Adrian uses with the red and white stickers so you know you are getting an actual MTW turbo and not one that is claimed to be but is instead something else.

Please do not go to Adrian's website and try to buy this turbo here as you will end up having to have your turbo built. The sale for this turbo must come through me. It was built because Adrian had the parts on hand and sold them to me. It comes with the FULL MTW 1 year warranty and is eligible for all the MTW turbo trade in benefits/options. Here are some pictures of the turbo.

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

Feel free to PM or TXT me at 810-869-7782 for any further questions. Also, there has been a lot of chatter about a new billet wheel that he is using in these turbos. I have a billet wheel on hand and can put that into the turbo for $200 more.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.