Brightest 194 LED Bulbs? (for cab lights)

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I got some superbrightleds amber 194s in the mirriors, front markers.

They aren't that bright they are 85 lumens iirc.

Trying look for brighter ones for the cab lights.

TIA.

John038

Reaction score
Check out VLEDS not sure about the cab lights but I changed the Mirror lights and they are probably twice as bright as stock. I tried another company for my 6.0 that had cab lights and stock halogen brighter. Very happy with VLEDS everything is bright and havent had any problems.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Check out VLEDS not sure about the cab lights but I changed the Mirror lights and they are probably twice as bright as stock. I tried another company for my 6.0 that had cab lights and stock halogen brighter. Very happy with VLEDS everything is bright and havent had any problems.

Just put some VLEDS 921 6K white, for the reverse light bulbs and they are 250 lumens per bulb, and are pretty bright.

VLEDS does have their "High-Vis" amber 194 but they don't say how bright they are is that the pairs you got?

John038

Reaction score
I looked back at the invoice and I did get the Hivis 194. They are bright... I have them in the side marker lights and the mirror lights. Trying to convince myself to get the Tritons for the turn signals but keep talking my self out of it due to the price..

Attachments

• 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    645.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 066.jpg
    066.jpg
    528.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    602.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    525.7 KB · Views: 90

John038

Reaction score
Like I said I tried another brand and they were dim compared to halogen and had nothing but problems with them burning out and flickering. I was really experimenting with VLEDS and havent had a single issue for about 6 months. Really happy with them.. Now I am replacing everything with VLEDS.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Like I said I tried another brand and they were dim compared to halogen and had nothing but problems with them burning out and flickering. I was really experimenting with VLEDS and havent had a single issue for about 6 months. Really happy with them.. Now I am replacing everything with VLEDS.

Thanks for the pics, they look a ton brighter than the superbrightleds 194's amber leds I put in the mirrors which are supposed to be 85 lumens.

looks like ill be getting those high vis bulbs from vleds for the cablights.

3brorce

Reaction score
I have superbrightleds in my interior dome light. They are pretty bright. I have 5 light 194s from ddm in my cab lights and 3rd brake light. They are bright but I recently just had to get a few extras as some of the the lights started to go out and flicker. They are cheap though.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I have superbrightleds in my interior dome light. They are pretty bright. I have 5 light 194s from ddm in my cab lights and 3rd brake light. They are bright but I recently just had to get a few extras as some of the the lights started to go out and flicker. They are cheap though.

The lights that started to flicker were they from superbrightleds or DDM?

Got the front markers, mirrors and front/ rear turn signals, license plate, reverse lights, and dome lights, all with SB LEDS except for the dome lights and reverse lights which have LEDS from Phillips and VLEDS.

Last on the list is cab lights and rear mounted stop light, and dually fender lights, would these fit in the cab light housings?

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/194LED-10x2835

and these for the rear stop light?

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/194LED-10x2323-W-Projector

And for the fender lights would the ones for the cab lights fit? I know the housing for the fender lights are really small LOL.

Thanks

Last edited:

morefuel

Reaction score
I am of the opinion that the stuff or some of it off ebay is the same as you buy other places, just less money. But if you look at the diode type get a 5630. They are nearly the brightest smd led.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.