Brought Back to Life (Pic Heavy)

Shane04KR

Reaction score
A little history. 5 months ago I was pulling out of a parking lot on a semi blind curve and got halfway across the road before I got T-boned by this car with 3 young girls in it. They were going at least 60+ mph before i got hit. She hit her brakes 30ft from my truck and pushed my front end another 8ft down the road. She said she never saw my truck and that i never had my headlights on. This is not true as i have automatic headlights and the towing company wrote 3 statements stating as soon as my truck was turned on, that my lights automatically came on. Insurance has still not issued a ruling on the at fault so no judging until the final verdict and honestly if i am at fault I will completely understand.

Accident pic:
My truck was further across the road before i got hit. The trans got knocked into neutral and the truck rolled back against her car.
attachment.jpg

Being repaired:
attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Finally home:
attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Only thing left is to put the pin-stripe back on the driver side. (Ford sent the wrong one). I had more before pics but my phone crashed and i lost them.

Damage: Near 15K in damage (Truck still valued at 30K). Front Fender, Both driver side doors, A pillar, B Pillar, Floor, Dash, 4 new tires, New Steering pump and pitman arm (Sheared off), Factory Rim, Body Moldings, etc.

After 5 months away I am happy to have it back. I have put 500 miles on it and it rides better than before. Some say it will never be the same but this thing definitely has no issues.

The truck is now in the shop getting the motor treatment
ARP studs
Head gaskets
PowerMax charger
EGR delete
Oil Cooler
Water Pump
etc

Full 2005+ front end conversion waiting to go on as well

Dslfumes

Reaction score
That color looks so damn sexy when freshly sprayed. Ever thought about deleting the tan? From your pictures that body shop does really nice work.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.