BS or No? Mini Maxx for 2015?

getstroked27

Reaction score
yeah i didnt even know about it. i had been getting calls too, i was so confused. kept telling people no they dont work on 15's and whatever

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I was referring to the tech support for a tuner you didn't sell to them, the people selling them seem to either not know how to offer support or just flat out don't care. We gets calls from desperate people everyday wanting help with them.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Its aggravating, you didn't sell it but catch all the grief over it. They want to keep you on the phone for 30 min or more, and even if you help them out this one time you're stuck with their tech questions for life after that.

getstroked27

Reaction score
yeah lol i am all for helping out, but it takes up hours of my time every day, teching stuff for other shops that cant do it or dont answer their phones after the sale is made.

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
Me and a buddy's 2015's have been NON-sct tuned since March. I'm not sure if the product we are tuned with is the exact same as the one that has been put on FB, since we actually don't own the unit. We just go to the local shop and adjust tunes as needed. But we have seen 515hp/1000+ftlb with our tunes on the "performance" setting.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Me and a buddy's 2015's have been NON-sct tuned since March. I'm not sure if the product we are tuned with is the exact same as the one that has been put on FB, since we actually don't own the unit. We just go to the local shop and adjust tunes as needed. But we have seen 515hp/1000+ftlb with our tunes on the "performance" setting.

sorta. yours is tuned with legit hardware, by a legit person .

dsmracing1

Reaction score
That particular fish group doesn't like me . . . . . Lol

Lol

Haha yeah they don't like me either. I posted a pic of my no limit intake on an absolute performance intake photo shoot and got booted lol. I constantly told everyone to go Gear-Head tuning instead of Dons too haha. Fk em if they can't take a joke...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
All of those FB pages are that way, in fact the whole industry is going that direction unfortunately.

You mean the industry is going the way of not having actual shops and using mail boxes etc as their business address ? Industry is fine. Just need to bleach some the infection out , but it seems as if they are doing it for us.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
You mean the industry is going the way of not having actual shops and using mail boxes etc as their business address ? Industry is fine. Just need to bleach some the infection out , but it seems as if they are doing it for us.
I mean the types that just got into it and think its all about oraling coal, stacks and trash can sized tips, Billy attitudes and low brow shenanigans at events.

A lot of douches in the internet, and much like our border is to illegals the diesel industry is being flooded with them.

getstroked27

Reaction score
I think the industry itself is doing just fine, it is just tainted with a few bad eggs. Luckily for us, they are damaging themselves with all their dumbness they post on spacebook, and are running their own "business'" into the ground. Everyone with halo's and bolt on lifts is "changing the game" and anyone with a premeir account and access to programmers can have a "reputable shop", as long as they make a few sales on facebook every day, they can afford to keep doing what they do. and they call it being "**********"

Latest posts

Members online