• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

BTS tranny

randylamarr

Reaction score
well guys i have a BTS tranny that has 2500 miles on it that i want to sell. I want $3500 for it plus a good running core. If you are located around Cincinnati I will pay 2L motorsports to do the swap!!!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Mines shot, but for 500 more a guy could get a new one shipped. Why you getting rid of it if you dont mind me asking? Will Brian let the warranty transfer?

Id say 3500 square and even would be about right.

Although the swap you are willing to provide is a cost on your end. Probably an ok deal.

randylamarr

Reaction score
4r100 and they are 4600 new so im taking 1100 off plus you dont have to drive to AR!! I think its a fair price and yes Brian will transfer the warranty!!

TyCorr

Reaction score
I know they are 4500 new Randy! I was talking about the price that vendors can get them shipped for.

May I ask again why you want to ditch a custom,boutique tranny after 2500 miles?

I wasnt inferring that you're making a bad deal bud! Not at all! Especially with you providing the swap free of charge!

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
are you willing to ship it Randy? I have a guy at home that needs one and just put his order in at Brian's but isn't on the list until the middle of August. And his truck is down

blackbetty13

Reaction score
i can use this in substitution to a e40d right has the tranny ever been through water or mud

blackbetty13

Reaction score
To the op the money isn't an issue i just got to know if your willing to accept my core ? Which is an e4od it's got a dayco triple disc and a shift kit I believe it maybe have valve work

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
The SD computer system needs to read the 2 sensors located on the case of the 4r100, without them it wont shift correctly if at all. The OBS does not need those sesnors so basically you can just forget them or block them off.

$3500 + core is about right, i got mine for $3500 with no core about 4 months ago.

Latest posts

Members online