Buck wild?

Magnum PD

Reaction score
A show that shows everybody else that whoever doesn't live in L.A. or New York City is a lowlife hillbilly?

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
lets just not talk about it. I live/work in the town it was filmed. (not HDP).

freakin idiots. I "know" a few kids in it.

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

qcfarmer

Reaction score
Saw the report on the Today show this morning. It is on MTV starting in Jan I believe. It is basically replacing Jersey Shore. Instead of guido juicehead's it is about hillbilly redneck's. I'll be watching...

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
Sounds like the kids I graduated high school with that are "living the dream"......I'll let them get back to me on that in like 10 years....

Asshattery like that makes my blood boil.

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
All I know is the one chick is eff'n hot! The Indian lookin chick with tig'os! I think her name is Salwa

Last edited:

AllanB

Reaction score
All I know is if this senator thinks for 1 second he can do anything to stop this from airing he is foolish, and if it were my senator I would definitely vote his a$$ out of office, for being that foolish. But not or the reason that he dislikes the show, and doesn't want it aired. I could care less about the show. For the fact that if he is foolish enough to think he can do anything to the American media. I wish the man a ton of luck. But I am not sure he has come to the conclusion that our media does whatever they want and they are pretty much untouchable. Sickening as that may be.
About the show? Yeah that chick is pretty hot lol

Latest posts

Members online