Buckstop Bumpers

Reaction score
Anybody running one? Been looking around for a winch bumper for the 08 that isn't hideous to look at. Also, they say the brush guards are removable to make repairs. Does anyone know if they can be removed and left off because they look God awful. Any input is appreciated

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I've got one. Got the outback style grill gaurd and love every bit of it. Quality is outrageous, fitment is perfect and they are all very nice people to deal with their. I personally have one, and I've bought 5 more for some of the company trucks and everyone is perfect. I always get the upgraded aluminum option for the base bumper to save on weight and won't rust. Also the powdercoating the use is fantastic, I've got about 50000 miles with the bumper on so far and literally 2 very small chips about the size of a pen point. Yes, the brush guards mount using 6 bolts and are easy to take on and off

montana6.4

Reaction score
Got one as well.
ve2ajyru.jpg
crappy pic lol but yeah you can remove the grille guard. Pretty easy to mount up was able to do it alone. Don't have a winch yet, so not sure on how good they mount in. But so far I've liked it a lot and defiantly would withstand a deer.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I don't have any with the grill guard removed, but maybe this will help get sort of an idea what it will look like...

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
I've got a friend who put one on his goat and I'm ashamed to say it looks really awesome on there. Very high quality from what I see on his

sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country

6speedsd

Reaction score
I always wanted one of their bumpers on my old 04, but didn't have the funds at the time. Ended up building one modeled after theirs. For the life of me I can't find a pic of it.

B.Warning

Reaction score
The more I see these bumpers the more I want one. I was dead set on getting one but the $2300 price steered me away. Bought the one I have and as soon as I put it on I knew I should've not been a tighta$$.

Latest posts

Members online