Build List Starts

RescueF250

Reaction score
Alright So I know 6.4 has MCC Tuning, SCT, H&S, and Spartan tuning options, whats everyones opinion on each pros and cons to each one ?

List so far

2-3 Lift kit
35x12.50 Toyo MTs
My old BMF Novakanes

No Limit EGR Delete
No Limit Pipes
DPF Delete ( whole new exhaust )

Engine probably a month or 2 when I get into it will have
Head Studs of course
Chromoly Pushrod Set
New Valve Springs
Injectors 60%
Either 71mm drop in Atmo, or the II Phatshaft 71/58

Lets hear what yall think or opinions ?

pog

Reaction score
Gonna need lpfp and hpfp for those 60%. As for tuning I'd go gearhead on minimaxx. His tunes are clean and shift the best. Truck behaves as close to stock as I've seen. Later on if you wanna write your own tunes you can get mcc and play around with the tables.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
:whs: If your going to do 60% nozzles you would be better off getting a dual fueler setup(talk to sledpull he has what I think is the best setup on the market plus its the most affordable) But I personally wouldn't even consider anyother tuner than the H&S simply for the mcc capability. Especially since gearhead will tune on it as well. Having the ability to change things on your tune as you want to is so nice! Good luck with the build man it should be sweet!

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Its a good list but add to it like said above. Dual pumps and a lp fuel system. Check my SIG. Bout the same thing.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
In my opinion the most bulletproof 6.4 setup(for a dd/fun truck) other than the obvious deletes is a stock bottom end with straight walled HD or other aftermarket pistons, studs, a new hpfp, fuelab or aeromotive lpfp, fuel bowl delete(to return fuel to the tank and not to send possible failed fuel system fragments back through the hpfp or injectors), and some set of tow power turbos(71/59, 72/59).

RescueF250

Reaction score
thinking Airdog and elite fuel bowl delete guess rudy has it as stage 1 airdog system I believe. Not looking at going dual fuelers if I have to then Id step the injectors down.

04stroker

Reaction score
Kevin I can help you out on turbos let me know before you order II turbos. Also can help you with nozzles as well. You can text me don't have great service around home but ill message you back as soon as I get it. Stock pump won't hardly maintain 30% nozzles sometimes it will for a short time Eric's did but now isn't. Definitely won't maintain 60% nozzles.

Rubenk

Reaction score
Good baseline.

I definitely agree on the H&S Mini for the tuner.

No limit intake
Include the downpipe into your piping figures.
Traction bars
OEM Oil cooler unless you wanna mess with the delete stuff finally coming to market.
New lifters, not sure of any upgrades out for those, but they're notorious for failing.
Upgraded converter
Gears? (dont do that 2x4 **** you did with old rescue!! hahaha)

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
kevin i would seriously consider throwing pistons in it now as well if you can swing the money.

but for sure, text rykan on the charger, our setup has worked really well on my personal truck.

RescueF250

Reaction score
Kevin I can help you out on turbos let me know before you order II turbos. Also can help you with nozzles as well. You can text me don't have great service around home but ill message you back as soon as I get it. Stock pump won't hardly maintain 30% nozzles sometimes it will for a short time Eric's did but now isn't. Definitely won't maintain 60% nozzles.

Alright man

My cold air intake.

Of course I'll text you soon

kevin i would seriously consider throwing pistons in it now as well if you can swing the money.

but for sure, text rykan on the charger, our setup has worked really well on my personal truck.

I know pistons are a pain to get as it is.

Latest posts

Members online