Build: Project Pointless..

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Meh. Randall talks a great game, but I know he just got the truck painted to look like mine. He won't risk scratching that soccer mom\Southlake grocery getter cruiser. And besides, my wife doesn't question or notice any damage to my truck. As long as I keep putting money into her account, the jew keeps her mouth shut about most things. Age has some advantages over youth.

Randall's little sweetheart will put him in his place. Maybe after 11 years of marriage he'll get has manhood back.

It's ok Randall. You can drop by anytime and have some beer and talk about your feelings. :)

That's it, I'm turning up the heat, turbo just got bigger and ill add some more stuff to blow your dinosaur ass away

dirk0

Reaction score
That's it, I'm turning up the heat, turbo just got bigger and ill add some more stuff to blow your dinosaur ass away

Is that code for Sasquatch sex?

I'm already working on the truck in my driveway....

...and you're waiting for a spot in someone's shop. Notice something?

I tell you what, just get (whatever) turbo shipped to your house and I'll call JJ and we'll get it done.

And by the way... I'm putting together a small GTG sometime next week\weekend. John Isam will be in town for awhile for a visit and grab a truckload of parts out of my garage. Standard stuff.. beer, BBQ, babe's chicken, ect...

Last edited:

dirk0

Reaction score
Actual build post:

Injectors will be finalized early next week and should be back in my hands quickly. With the changes I'm making and a few long conversations, I honestly don't know if I'm sticking with the b codes or going back to hybrids. Lot to think about.

dirk0

Reaction score
Whats the difference

Night and day. I'm busy pondering which nozzles will be best for all around use at the moment. I forgot that I promised more pics. Here is the setup from the other night before I started putting the dual 392 fuel pump setup back together.

photoq_zps8f17d5b9.jpg

JMart

Reaction score

Did you get my pm?

Bigger turbo means bigger hole in the block.

I'd like to see more pics since I can't come check out the build or races in person

Race won't happen. Dirk will finish his truck and break it before Randal starts on his.

dirk0

Reaction score
Race won't happen. Dirk will finish his truck and break it before Randal starts on his.

That's no $hit. And actually what I'm most afraid of. I'll be putting together another block when Randall starts installing his turbo...

JMart

Reaction score
That's no $hit. And actually what I'm most afraid of. I'll be putting together another block when Randall starts installing his turbo...

Yeah, so will Randall shortly afterwards.

dirk0

Reaction score
Yeah, so will Randall shortly afterwards.

Yeah he was whining about that over txt messages the other day. And how he can't pull the engine, replacement engine cost, labor costs, or whatever. I told him I don't remember seeing a handi-capable card in his truck..

dirk0

Reaction score
More parts arrived. I'll try to get pics put up later. Injectors are another week behind. :(

Latest posts

Members online