Build thread, Triple Turbo 6.7L Race truck build

madman1234509

Reaction score
6.4 could never dream of doing 10s on a single 67.... without nitrous LOL

You have to remember, its at 6800-6900 lbs, compared to 7600+ that king kong was at. And its a s400 charger. I dont think a 6.4 would do 10.8x... but this truck has some advantages compared to the ole crew cab that they had before.

I hope triples go back on this truck. Not sure what your actual back pressure was. But 80lbs of boost to 100lbs of back pressure, or a little over, isn't terrible. I'd rather see the back pressure get controlled, and the issue resolved, and have you guys represent with a ridiculously nasty race truck for team Ford, then take the set up off for a simpler one.... Because it was easier. Get a real AMS1000 or another good quality boost controller, possibly with some C02 bottles, and MAKE those gates work as intended. I think 10.4 or whatever it ran, with the baby injector nozzles, and those turbos, says enough for itself!! Good luck with whatever you decide though...

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
New turbos are here for the triples we will be running 80mm valley and 2 467 as atmosphere turbos..
Honestly the only reason we pulled them off was to do some single turbo testing to show the guys what a single on a 6.7 can do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

TRUBBS

Reaction score
New turbos are here for the triples we will be running 80mm valley and 2 467 as atmosphere turbos..
Honestly the only reason we pulled them off was to do some single turbo testing to show the guys what a single on a 6.7 can do

Hellz Yes. Cant wait to see what she does now

jcain

Reaction score

So make us a single kit already.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
S400 kits are done and are ready to build

jcain

Reaction score
your website needs updated then. and i can add yall to the turbo kit list with more accurate info

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
We just finished it this week haven't had time to add it

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.