Building a 2.6 Sled Puller

Reaction score
Right now I have peak power hitting at 4750rpm for those interested.

That's very impressive. The heads must be flowing well to support peak power at that rpm.

All Hp aside. A lot of sled pulling is setup and gearing. If you can hear that thing to where it can pull at 45-4800rpm and keep it at the right wheel speed it will be a force to be reckoned with. Hp doesn't mean **** when your pulling more RPMs and wheel speed than the competition.

6.4stroke

That could possibly be the best sounding truck I've ever heard. Good job elite. I look forward to some diesel power articles on it.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score

tumblr_inline_mjtk02Yr6B1qz4rgp.gif

01PSD

Reaction score
I had to plug in the headphones. Computer speakers just didnt do it justice. This thing sounds awesome. I want to hear it in person now.

Adding it to my bucket list.. LOL
First video I see of this thing pulling will be a magical day :rockon:

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
There's too many people who still knock the 6.0, there's still lots left that can be done with it. Hell Swamps and Hasslers are doing the 7.3 commonrail and thats older than the 6.0.

rsieck

Reaction score
I hope this thing really opens some eyes when it pulls with the big boys..

They won't change. People go nuts for Carlton Copes v8 Massey pro-stock, and he's dominated for the past 2-3 years, yet nobody else has built one... lol

Takes a special breed to spend the cash and take the time to build a one of a kind rig.

01PSD

Reaction score
They won't change. People go nuts for Carlton Copes v8 Massey pro-stock, and he's dominated for the past 2-3 years, yet nobody else has built one... lol

Takes a special breed to spend the cash and take the time to build a one of a kind rig.

I meant like opens their eyes to the Ford camp :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online