Building a 2.6 Sled Puller

Reaction score
If that truck did top 10 at schieds before than it should be atleast top 5 this year

It's not that easy bud. And in the last 5 years that I've been to scheids there has not been any 2.6 ford powered truck even qualify for the night show. Period. Much less top ten. In fact I doubt that in the last ten years that a ford powered truck has made the night show in 2.6. So I would like to know when that happened.

You have to qualify in the top 26 to make the night show. And if you've ever been to scheids before you'd know what I mean. It will have to be a world class puller to come there and make the night show, much less top ten.

But don't get me wrong I hope it goes out and dominates. But I've seen the people who have tried the 6.0 and 7.3's going to scheids to "whoop up" on some cummins. Lol.

sonic_superduty

Reaction score
Its awesome to see it running! And to my knowledge there has never been a powerstroke period qualify in the top 26 @ scheid... hope to see a few of em change that this year!

rsieck

Reaction score
Its awesome to see it running! And to my knowledge there has never been a powerstroke period qualify in the top 26 @ scheid... hope to see a few of em change that this year!

Guy Nelson's 6.4 made it a couple years ago IIRC, maybe back when it was a 2.8 truck. Only reason it made the top 26 was because 1 or 2 broke and couldn't make the night pull.

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
I finally turned it up when I listened to it, WOW!! Sounds like 5 big block modifieds taking off

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
It's not that easy bud. And in the last 5 years that I've been to scheids there has not been any 2.6 ford powered truck even qualify for the night show. Period. Much less top ten. In fact I doubt that in the last ten years that a ford powered truck has made the night show in 2.6. So I would like to know when that happened.

You have to qualify in the top 26 to make the night show. And if you've ever been to scheids before you'd know what I mean. It will have to be a world class puller to come there and make the night show, much less top ten.

But don't get me wrong I hope it goes out and dominates. But I've seen the people who have tried the 6.0 and 7.3's going to scheids to "whoop up" on some cummins. Lol.

Sorry for the confusion. When the truck qualified top 10 it was a workstock truck. The point I was making was that it did well against much stronger dmax's and dodges, that's all.

In 2006, I took my 6.0 there and placed top ten in the unlimited turbo class the first night of Scheids. Things were aggressive back then but nothing like now.

INFAMOUS

Reaction score
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371353393772.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371353393772.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 171

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.