• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Built 5r and RCD tc

strokinKR

Reaction score
I have a 5r with HD billet input, billet low/rev ring gear, suncoast clutches (red alto), and RCD 1600 stall tc. Everything has less than 8k miles.

I am getting rid of my truck and don't want to sell with this trans. I will need a stock trans to put in the truck. I don't need the tc I have my original. Will fit 6.0 and 6.4 trucks.

Make me an offer. Not sure what its worth with getting a stock one in return.

Text or call 678-756-202six
Thank you

strokinKR

Reaction score
I imagine the TC has a warranty through River City Diesel. Paul from Paul's Transmission in Monroe, Ga built it. They do some excellent work. They do all of Lead Foot Diesels trans.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I was just curious about it coming out of your truck. I don't know much about them but I was always told that there is some small differences between the 6.0 and the 6.4 trans but I could be totally wrong.

sootie

Reaction score
I was just curious about it coming out of your truck. I don't know much about them but I was always told that there is some small differences between the 6.0 and the 6.4 trans but I could be totally wrong.

Gear ratios are slightly different too.`the 6.oh pan will not clear the cross member on a 6four im not 100% but i believe the later 6.4`s had a different filter setup.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online