• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Built 5r110 for sale

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I'm selling the built 5r out of my truck, I'm selling it because the truck is getting a swap and i wont be needing a 5r anymore.

It's an Elite comp trans that is fully built with:
-All billet parts that are made (input, intermediate, low/reverse hub, and O/D planetary)
-drums are machined to fit extra clutches
-Suncoast 1900 RPM stall converter

It only has about 5000 miles on the trans, trans was just refreshed and is ready to have someone throw some power to it:ford:

I'm looking for 5800 for the trans and converter plus the shipping, if you're interested and will be at Rudys dyno day I can bring it down when i come so there isnt a shipping charge.

New it would cost around 8000 to have the same trans built

I don't need a core back, you can keep your core trans and converter, or sell it and make some cash

Last edited:

Jhaddox

Reaction score
The converter bolt pattern is different between the 6.0 and 6.4...but I can sell it with a 6.0 or 6.4 converter...it will bolt right in and work in either application, i just have to know which converter to send

6.0 guys you can run this too:pimp:

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Someone? Anyone...lets get this thing on its way to a new home...its sitting on a pallet ready to go

Gare...this would go great with the stuff goin in your truck right now:poke:

Last edited:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Someone? Anyone...lets get this thing on its way to a new home...its sitting on a pallet ready to go

Gare...this would go great with the stuff goin in your truck right now:poke:

Lol. Timing is bad bro. I wish man.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
not IMO but i'm one of those guys that paid 8500 to have my trans built. I didn't get the billet intermediate either because it wasn't out at the time.

Ya I upgraded to the billet intermediate when I broke mine so the price I have into this with everything done is up there

Plus you can sell the core to recoup some money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online