• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Bunch of Electronics - TV's/Cameras/DVD Player

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
None of these prices include shipping. Please PM me all offers and dont insult me on prices/items what not in my thread. IF you would like an item shipped i will get an estimate for you. These are copy/paste from my criagslist ads which is why i broke it all up to make it easier to read.

Panasonic Lumix L7.

Runs off 2 AA batteries. Screen has a scratched area near the top of it, doesnt interfere with picture taking. This is the silver model. Comes with box and all manuals. 7 mega pixels, tons of features.

I cannot find my memory cards because i just moved but if i do find them, they will be included.

Price is $125 OBO. I do have pictures ready to send.

Canon Cyber Shot A95. With original box and 2 of the included cables.

Camera runs off 4 AA batteries. I cannot find my memory cards because i just moved but if i find them they will be included.

Screen is mint, camera is in good shape over all other wise. 3x zoom, 5 mega pixels and tons of other features.

Price is $125 OBO and i have pictures ready to send.

- Minolta Maxxum 3000i
- Minolta Maxxum D 314i Flash unit
- Quantaray 35-70mm, 1:3.5-4.5 Lens.
- Quantaray 500mm 1:8 with 2x Convertor and Tripod mount.

All comes in a nice bag to carry it. This was top of the line gear when it came out. This camera still takes some of the best pictures you have ever seen, in the digital age 35mm cameras have been forgotten about. This camera works perfectly, all lenses are in mint condition.

It does need a special battery which i do not have but it is easily obtainable. By special i just mean its not like a AA or something.

Price is $225 OBO for everything. I do have pictures ready to send.

Vizio 22" TV. Comes with all manuals, remote, TV, the original box, Stand.

The TV is mint, i got it from the original owner brand new in the box, the original owner had it for a spare and wasnt using it and gave it to me for helping him out.

This is the exact TV included.

http://www.notebooknerds.com/servlet/the-80680/22"-Vizio-M221NV-1080p/Detail

Price is $200 OBO. I am about 2 minutes from Fairview beach in King George, Va.

Insignia 19" LCD

Insignia NS-LTDVD19-09 19in 720p Widescreen Flat Panel LCD HDTV/DVD Combo

This LCD HDTVs sharp 800:1 contrast and high 300 cd/m brightness deliver crisp, clear high-definition visuals that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Enjoy your favorite DVD movies without the need to connect separate hardware via the built-in DVD player.

Info found here - http://www.cowboom.com/product/536859

TV is in excellent shape. Comes with Wall mount, i believe i have the remote but im not 100%.

Asking $150 OBO

Sony DVD player, very slim. Works excellent, i have an Xbox 360 and just switch that in between rooms. $35 OBO

Latest posts

Members online