Burning tunes

joedown

Reaction score
Any tuners here or anyone know if any tuners will send you their tunes and allow you to burn them to your chip without sending your chip in every time you want to change tunes?

Wicked

Reaction score
Any tuners here or anyone know if any tuners will send you their tunes and allow you to burn them to your chip without sending your chip in every time you want to change tunes?

Beans... Just got my TS burner last week... I will be calling Johnathan about my new tunes this week so he can email them to me.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Not all will send tunes either that's like personal information to tuners and not all tuners will allow you to burn your own tunes. Cause technology these days will allow you to open the tune and see what the tuner is doing with 7.3 tunes. That's why you get 6.0 tunes via email cause you can't re open them to see what the tuner has done

Just my .02

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Let me know if you need a burner, but it is almost a must have if you plan to go very large with injectors. It is nice knowing you can swap tunes multiple times a day

Wicked

Reaction score
If you have a burner will they charge you to send tunes via email?

I only can speak for Beans but if you bought their lifetime tunes you can have Johnathan send you as many different tunes as you would like just as long as it does not annoy him to death lol.

joedown

Reaction score
Found this site here http://www.powerhungryperformance.com/_minotaur.shtml that has a burning package. What I would like to do is make minor modifications to the tunes I have already. I would think you would be able to download tunes off a chip just as easily as you can upload them?

With the exception of my tranny I've done all the major mods I plan to do hardware wise. Now I'd like to tweak the heck out of the software side.

dietoremain

Reaction score
I have the PHP FU, they also have the FU2(which they will write tunes for you for heavily modded trucks). Anyway cant beat their prices and service for sure awesome people..

EASH

Reaction score
so I have a sniper burner but lost the software when my computer crashed is there somewhere to get just the software

joedown

Reaction score
Anyone know if this is the right burner for our chips?

Ts Performance 7.3 Ford Powerstroke 4 Bank Chip Burner and Software Mfg # TSP-7.3BS

I haven't been able to find any burner products on the manufacturers website for our trucks.

Latest posts

Members online