• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Buy the tires, and get free wheels!

Jason

Reaction score
I have a complete set of matching wheels and tires that needs to get out of my garage, I'm tired of looking at them. Tires are Falken Rocky Mountain size 245/75/16, load range E. Tires have about 10k miles on them, titties are still on sidewalls and edges, 95% tread left, have wore surprisingly well honestly. They roll quiet, balance well, don't road walk, and ride smooth, I just don't need an all terrain on a 2wd, so I took them off. They are mounted on factory 8 hole super duty wheels, clear coat has some damage where the wheel weights were, and I was in the process of stripping the clear coat off, and hand polishing. I was actually going to send them out to be redone, but I like my current wheels better on the truck, so I have decided to get rid of these. Asking $450.00, don't want to seperate, may work some on price for shipping to help a buyer out, and to get them gone. I work for one of the countries largest ltl freight shipping companies, so I am sure I can work a deal. Tapatalk isn't cooperating, so I can text pics if interested.

Thanks, Jason

254-7three3-8six9eight

Jason

Reaction score
Bump, let's make something happen guys, I have worked my way around to a set of 18" '07 5 spokes with tires, so these need to go. Also have a set of 16" factory lariat wheels in good condition as well.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.