Call me old school but....

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I just can't get into the LED light bar thing...just not for me personally. I always did like the Randy Ellis light bars though....anyone running one on an 11-15 truck?

DSCF1942.jpg

Maybe 4 of these 8 3/4" Hella's mounted to it?

Rallye_4000_Black_02.jpg

Anyone have any pics to show or is the whole world running 50" light bars on the roof now days? I do like the curved 40" bars in the bumper opening but not enough to pay for it.

superstroked

Reaction score
It's not just diesels...I see em on all trucks gas and diesel alike. It looks like **** across the top of the windshield

morepower02

Reaction score
O chit watch out for the incoming of light bar and stretched tire guys.... Lol

JDub

Reaction score
I had the Randy Ellis bar and some KC's on my 6.4L

Attachments

• ford.jpg
    ford.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 173

Junkie

Reaction score
I love the light bars, not because of looks but because of how awesome they work for our off road stuff in little sahara. With that being said, I HATE the roof mounted ****.

I'm going to put duallys in my fog lights and maybe a 20" in the center of the bumper. Nothing sticking out.

ToMang07

Reaction score

SuperdutyTD

Reaction score
I would run 4 6.7" light cannons across the front from Vision X if you don't like the bars. Those cannons are impressive.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Thought I'd keep it on the less expensive side. Phucktards nowdays like to steal anything that's worth a dime. Hella's work well and I can grab all 4 for about 300 bucks...another 200 for the bar and call it a day. You can't even buy a Rigid driving light for that much and they look like **** in the fog light holes. LOL

heres_al99

Reaction score
I agree! I like what you are trying to do and I think that would look great imo! hell I may even try that , wonder if you could do that with the bull bar?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thought I'd keep it on the less expensive side. Phucktards nowdays like to steal anything that's worth a dime. Hella's work well and I can grab all 4 for about 300 bucks...another 200 for the bar and call it a day. You can't even buy a Rigid driving light for that much and they look like **** in the fog light holes. LOL

my buddy kibbetech offroad has been doing alot of KC's , and they are really nice. let me know if you want a price on them.

TyCorr

Reaction score
The lightbars in the bumper look good. I want one just because I live in the middle of nowhere and i could easily run it on the road at night in the fall and winter to help with seeing deer and helping with visibility in snow.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The lightbars in the bumper look good. I want one just because I live in the middle of nowhere and i could easily run it on the road at night in the fall and winter to help with seeing deer and helping with visibility in snow.

when i had the 40" in my bumper, it was unreal the light output. it was a combo .

TyCorr

Reaction score
when i had the 40" in my bumper, it was unreal the light output. it was a combo .

I know! Guy two town over has two hidden in his lml duramax grill. One is spot and the other is on a flood setting. They come on with his brights. He has two cubes under the rear pointing back wired in with reverse lights.

I really like them but getting old 1800$ isnt doable just on principle. Ive got a 07 frontend to go on my 00 when I paint it. Since it never had foglights i was going to stuff a bar in the bumper. Saw a tinted one on ebay wondered if I could get a legit one tinted?

Any experience with led headlight bulbs Mike?

Latest posts

Members online