CALLING ON MaRK KOVLOSKI.. FRONT, FORWAR AND ATTENTION!!

Petro

Reaction score
Where in any of that did you get anyone "implying violence " against you. Calling you out for being an arrogant ****, that isn't half as intelligent as you think you are, is not implying violence.

Reaction score
Slinging arrows is not “ calling one out”.
I understand some pedigrees. I understand some education levels.
Do you know why you are angry?
Did you not wish to be educated by a transmission engineer on a step by step by step basis, photo, instant response to each? See how to guide through?
Who would not want that?
Would you not like to gain such knowledge?

Petro

Reaction score
Slinging arrows is not “ calling one out”.
I understand some pedigrees. I understand some education levels.
Do you know why you are angry?
Did you not wish to be educated by a transmission engineer on a step by step by step basis, photo, instant response to each? See how to guide through?
Who would not want that?
Would you not like to gain such knowledge?
No, I AM calling you out on being an arrogant ****. You literally dance around every question with bull shit remarks and try to change the subject. If I hadn't specifically quoted you in this thread, you would have ignored my post where I blatantly called you a douche and asked if a mod could boot your arrogant ass. That was 3 post you specifically ignored where someone commented on your douchy behavior, soo either A. You're ignorant and stupid and don't catch on when people are referring to you, or B. Your just a pussy who figured if you ignored them, they would go away. I'm going to go with a combination of both. I am not angry, I just hate people that can't admit when they're in the wrong. I could give a shit less about this transmission post, and I'm sure he could also. How many corporate engineers do you know that are out rebuilding parts that they designed in the real world? Especially retired ones . . .

Latest posts

Members online