caltracs or traction blocks?

White_monster

Reaction score
Love my cal tracs. Think you'll prefer traction blocks as it will do the most for transmitting the shifts threw the chassis. I just liked the price of my cal tracs.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Love my cal tracs. Think you'll prefer traction blocks as it will do the most for transmitting the shifts threw the chassis. I just liked the price of my cal tracs.

LOL thats the whole reason i was after them too but i guess im going to have to lighten up the wallet more for some blocks

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
caltracs are fine here pulling 1.60 in my crew cab and shifts alot smoother

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
CalTracs didn't do a thing for my truck as far as shift smoothness goes. They did what I wanted them to do at the track, however, so I have no complaints about them.

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Cal Tracs

I had a night and day difference in power transfer to the road, and made my tranny shift "smoother" but I think its just because the tires are planted firmly to the pavement. I think they are worth the money and time to install. If for no other reason it got rid of that damn hopping in the rear end.

08KingRanchF250

Reaction score
So traction blocks will not only help with launching but shifting to? I'm looking for better track times, tranny shifting would just be a plus cuase I'm Happy with the way mine shifts

extreme3807

Reaction score
Traction blocks have not only helped smooth my shifting out but they also help with my launches out of the hole. Traction blocks are great if your willing to pay up the coin

Sent from my DROID Pro

Latest posts

Members online