can we get an app?

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Bringing it back!

If anyone now wants tapatalk still, google 4shared.com. then search for tapatalk.apk

Make sure you get one with a .apk for androids, and im not sure if anyone knows the ending for apple, if they even have tapa, so no one gets the wrong app.

Its free on there and I use it all the time. Its a ton easier and there is a TON of forums on it.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FX4 F2-Fifty

Reaction score
If you download it from the website mentioned above are you allowed to update the app through the market? Or do you have to download it and install it again? I was the same way about not wanting to pay for it, but I figured if I would spend over $300 on a phone that $3 was nothing for an app I use all the time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Come to think of it like that, i cant remember ever getting an update. Maybe there hasnt been one but i havent gotten one if I remember correctly.

It downloads it to your phone, the it pops up and asks if you want to install it. Then you install and all is fine. Its just an easier way to get it because my mom blocked all paid apps on my phone when i got it :(

EDIT: I just went and looked at it on the market, it has an update but it noticed i havent paid for it and wont let me download it. I never got any notifacation though. You can always just get the new update number and then just re dowload off the site if its that important to you. I always got the highest version number anyway because it is the newest.

Like i said though, i have never had a problem, not one force close. And the newest update is for minor bugs and fixes, so no biggie to me :)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online