Canadian Members

Irishcream

Reaction score
I'm hoping there are a whole bunch of Canadians on this site. Most guys on here are from the US so this is a shout out to all the Canucks. Would be nice to have a get together sometime but this country is so spread out. Hopefully one day we could find a middle ground.

johnday

Reaction score
Barton City Michigan, under a rock or log, where t
I'm hoping there are a whole bunch of Canadians on this site. Most guys on here are from the US so this is a shout out to all the Canucks. Would be nice to have a get together sometime but this country is so spread out. Hopefully one day we could find a middle ground.

How about Sault Ste Marie? I'd be glad to go there, plus that's pretty much mid continent!:toast:

Oh, dopey me, I'm there almost every day.:morons:

And I've got a nice collection of tuques and mad bomber hats!!!

Irishcream

Reaction score
I have some family in the Sault, so that's a negative. What about thunderbay? That's about halfway. Then again there would only be two of us.

johnday

Reaction score
What, ya don't like your family?:poke:

Ya, Thunder Bay would work, I think it's around 800 miles from me. That would be about half way for us two. Seriously, if I could get the time, I'd do it.
It's kinda funny, in the US, most people are north to south, in Canada, it's only east to west.LOL

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
There are actually alot of canadians on this site....one of them has a cc in the 10's.

johnday

Reaction score
Just did some cipherin', Thunder Bay is just a bit over 600 miles, I was thinking of Red Lake for some reason! I like the idea of a get together, could it be made into a northern kid thing? I know we've got Sniper101, he's in Alberta, BMac, he's in NS, I know there's someone in Milton [Toronto]. Wow, that's quite a spread if ya think about it! Wasn't there someone in PQ?

johnday

Reaction score
Just did some cipherin', Thunder Bay is just a bit over 600 miles, I was thinking of Red Lake for some reason! I like the idea of a get together, could it be made into a northern kid thing? I know we've got Sniper101, he's in Alberta, BMac, he's in NS, I know there's someone in Milton [Toronto]. Wow, that's quite a spread if ya think about it! Wasn't there someone in PQ?

I screwed up, Sniper is in Sk, and I thought we had some guys from Ontario north of Toronto., around North Bay?

89xj

Reaction score
im just outside of toronto, id be good for a meet somewhere. lol best of luck to us all finding somewhere that would work.

amarillo250

Reaction score
to all the canadian members, I'm in need of a shop who can do some major work on my truck, headstuds, turbo, injectors, intercooler etc. I'm willing to travel and can make time for around a week to get the job done. Can somebody help me out?

KPSquared

Reaction score
to all the canadian members, I'm in need of a shop who can do some major work on my truck, headstuds, turbo, injectors, intercooler etc. I'm willing to travel and can make time for around a week to get the job done. Can somebody help me out?

Where are you from? Might want to ask around. Most places have a diesel shop... just most don't know much besides Banks, Bullydog, and Edge...

Just spend some time online, get your hands dirty and DIY...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.