Carli high mount steering stabilizer

redneck1

Reaction score
Is any one running one of these? Been looking at my options. I'm running a leveling kit with 35s and am not so impressed with the factory steering stabilizer. Not really looking for a hardcore dual opposed, but if that's where everyone ending up maybe I'll just spring for that. Just curious what everyone's using to get the best results.

KCCO

Jrs6.7

Reaction score
I have one . Leveled and 37's . Made a little difference . Felt like it tightened up the steering but wasn't wow'ed over it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
I bet alignment has more to do with steering feel than a better damper ever will

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I was definitely wowed with the change of driving characteristics after installed my pmf dual setup with kings almost 2 years ago now. Love it!

Attachments

• IMG_4095.jpg
    IMG_4095.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 142

Kxc

Reaction score
Put an OEM style Bilstein on last week. Improvement over stock , nothing mind blowing. Definitely helps hitting bumps and uneven driveways. They are under $100 and well worth it .

redneck1

Reaction score
Trying to stick to a little bit of a budget, but I know doing things twice doesn't save money.

White15, absolutely love those pmf setups, but kings are a little above my price range. I might get that setup with the fox, been running their shocks and I like them a lot. Not expecting a life changing ride just a little tighter steering feel when hitting potholes, etc. I just don't want something cheap that I'm replacing in 6 months because it's shot.

KCCO

Gleebag

Reaction score
Trying to stick to a little bit of a budget, but I know doing things twice doesn't save money.

White15, absolutely love those pmf setups, but kings are a little above my price range. I might get that setup with the fox, been running their shocks and I like them a lot. Not expecting a life changing ride just a little tighter steering feel when hitting potholes, etc. I just don't want something cheap that I'm replacing in 6 months because it's shot.

KCCO

I'm running the PMF setup you're talking about. After driving jcain's truck with it on, I just had to have them, they kickass!

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Fox makes a factory replacement I have on my truck. It made a little difference not huge, tightened stuff up on bumps and stuff, better than stock and well with in my price range

ImAti0n

Reaction score
What about Carli high mount AND pmf duals???

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

D10Tion

Reaction score
I ran the fox oem replacement, as others said it wasn't a wow difference but it was definitely a pretty good improvement over stock with my '11 on 37s

Dieseljay74

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I put a bilstein in place of my stocker and it felt more loose. Reaffirms my belief that bilstein is junk.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

GoBig

Reaction score
I had a Fox ATS 2.0 SS on my Jeep that worked fantastic. Heard they have one for our trucks. Anyone try one?

redneck1

Reaction score
Ended up getting the fox oem replacement. Mainly because of the price, 80 bucks cheaper for the fox oem replacement. I plan to get the pmf dual setup eventually, but I'll run this for a bit.

Installed it a couple days ago, not a big difference but I would say it's about like the factory stabilizer with factory tires. Not awesome but it works. That's why I plan on getting a dual setup.

KCCO

Latest posts

Members online