• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

cass 190/100's for 225's swap...longshot?

MorganY

Reaction score
I have a set of 190/100s from ryan casserly with 30xx miles on them. If anyone is looking to downgrade for a decent towing compound setup for their 225's let me know, will send them to get flow testes. this may be a longshot, but I thought I should try!

MorganY

Reaction score
$2900 with a core. These dropped below 45 psi of fuel for about 10-15 seconds when my lift pump died, no signs of any issues, spoke to josh at diesel power products, who spoke to casserly when I called regarding lift pump pressure loss. I mainly want to go bigger, I haven't asked if casserly will build them higher than 190s...

TyCorr

Reaction score
I dont know much about 6l inj's but cant you guys tow with big injectors like the 7.3 guys? We can rune 300+cc inj's with 200% nozzles and still tow. Esp with compounds.

If you want bigger sticks cant they be rebuilt to 225's or 250's?

MorganY

Reaction score
I don't know much about compounds, but I'll give it my best shot. The reason I am going with 205s for a tow setup (not mainly towing, just low EGTs and good spool up), is that Shawn has a proven 600hp tow setup. I bet there is a reason why he didn't go bigger maybe? Or I could be very wrong, and he just wanted that setup

imelmo

Reaction score
I may be interested when I got my truck back if you want to trade plus a little for some Innovative 290's. They actually flowed more. They have 2 or 3 track passes on them in a different truck (the truck was having issues). I'm probably gonna use 'em a couple days at the track when I get my truck back and then be looking to go smaller.

MorganY

Reaction score
I may be interested when I got my truck back if you want to trade plus a little for some Innovative 290's. They actually flowed more. They have 2 or 3 track passes on them in a different truck (the truck was having issues). I'm probably gonna use 'em a couple days at the track when I get my truck back and then be looking to go smaller.

hmmmm....maybe. im assuming they're hybrids. How is reliability on them? If I do these I will probably do a engine rebuild and a billet/cryo rods.

Latest posts

Members online