Cb

Hunttman01

Reaction score
I ran my coax through the frost plug on the back of the cab (regular cab) and under the step panel in the doorway

Jason

Reaction score
Wtf? Is it that damn hard to form a complete ***king sentence? The best way to run your coax would be laced across your left shoulder, around your neck, and over your right shoulder. Grab each end with your hands, and pull them in the opposite direction.

cbf9703

Reaction score
Wtf? Is it that damn hard to form a complete ***king sentence? The best way to run your coax would be laced across your left shoulder, around your neck, and over your right shoulder. Grab each end with your hands, and pull them in the opposite direction.

I just choked on my coffee. Thanks for that.

OP, think of this more as a conversation. If you want someone to stay involved in your thread, you need to be a little more engaging... or at least give them some information to go with. :shrug:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
holy fuggin **** man!!! neighbors at the hotel prolly heard me laughing...

live life full throttle

adam.brydon1

Reaction score
6929eaee78580e62398c2122633de24e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online