CCLB + Ex Cab

Dslfumes

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but I got a hair brained idea the other night and I cant stop thinking about it.
My truck is about to embark on a major transformation in the coming months. Then I got the idea to maybe add an extended cab section to it and a short bed. Has anyone done this? How hard is it to perform? I already need a new bed so would a short bed need to be modified after adding an ex cab section?

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
Here is the best pic I could find, looks more like a full six door closed down partially to use the ext. cab doors
bulledelegance.jpg

Dslfumes

Reaction score
That's kinda neat. I only want to add the extended cab section though. I'll keep looking for pictures and post them here if I find some. Someone has had to have done this before.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I have nothing to add except that I wish I was in Vegas. Haven't been since January...I'm overdue. SEMA would be icing on the cake!

Dslfumes

Reaction score
I have nothing to add except that I wish I was in Vegas. Haven't been since January...I'm overdue. SEMA would be icing on the cake!

Your truck is SEMA worthy, now it's my turn. Looking for a beater to drive now seeing that mine will be down for quite a while.