CCV mod

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I was lucky to get one of the MDP ccv billet pieces. Clean, nice piece. Just need to work out the kinks.

Boostfed

Reaction score
Just leave the factory can there and cap off the vent tube that runs to the turbo. You could easily do what you're talking about making another oil fill. I believe Vibrant may make a cap and bung assembly.

mike@haller's

Reaction score
I think david is right about putting fitting in the left valve cover to vent it. Thats what I would like to come up with eventually. Until then this is what I have been doing. Just put a 1" hose on it with 180 hose and run down to the frame rail. So far no oil spotting issues on drive ways that I know of.

2011-07-01_07-44-28_831.jpg

2011-07-01_07-47-46_778.jpg

BFT

Reaction score
I liked how mike haller has his set up, simple and clean. I have it venting before the axle, like Mikey said I want to weld a bung and long fitting to the exhaust where it will exit.

IMG_3129.jpg

Erikclaw

Reaction score
My original set up was like Mikes and Rob's, simple. When I went to HP compounds, the fitment is so close to the stock filler cap I just decided it would free up some space and look a little cleaner.
I will try to post up a pic.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Yes I do, one from K&N, it was fine for the tow powers but after the last round it blows out the air vent/filter on the top and makes a mess.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I guess i dont need to post up my pics u guys took care of that. My setup from MPD is the same but a 45* fitting on it and SS braided hose.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Heres my MPD setup. The fitting is a little scratched up from tightening it but wat ever it works and no oil everywhere. The black end of the hose is from electrical tape i used to mark where to cut the hose to length.
047.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

051.jpg

Latest posts

Members online