CDL section?

Jason

Reaction score
Uprates depend on hard parts it came with. Buddy of mine had a 1le cat set at 475hp/1650tq with a 13 and 3.36's, strongest running 475 cat ive ever seen. He tried to bump to 550/1850 but they said he would need turbo and injectors to do so. Not worth 75hp and 200tq. My old 5ek cat started as a 455 hp multi torque motor, and with hard parts swap and tuning via cat would send 550 cats looking for shelter, and turn 2400rpm loaded with 3.55's, 13 and 11r 24.5's....

I also know of a certain '07 isx 565 powered 379 that put 780 at the ground courtesy of some pdi tickling, truck had an 18, 3.36 rears, and lp 24.5's, factory internals/injectors/turbo, and it ran COOL temp wise..if it was below 75mph, may as well have considered that thing parked. I guess what I am getting at, is it's funny how two motors in the same family, can respond so different to upgrades, thru factory ecm spec'd tuning..(the 5ek truck...ran a 490hp program), and then some motors just via tuning, and deletes, can pickup almost 300hp at the ground.....

Jason

Reaction score
Buddy of mines '07 Legacy model 379. 565 isx cummins with some pdi goodies, just had it repainted, and some small touches added...

Before...
bu5atesa.jpg

After...
u2a2avat.jpg
huva5yjy.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Freightshaker

Reaction score
y8u6ame8.jpg

egysu5eb.jpg

^saw this truck during the summer. I thought it was pretty neat.

9y9uga5u.jpg

This is my favorite family car towing a camper. I dont work that truck it is just a grocery getter.
japa9a8e.jpg

My sun loves it. If we take the f250 we have to peel him off the fld120's tire.

3agu2a8u.jpg

I haul with this truck for the farm I help out. It is a little rough. No headlights, no windshield, doors will not latch, and no key or ignition... just a wad of wires to bundle and unbundle. You wear safety glasses and your good to go. It is like mad max.

abbottfarms

Reaction score
If this had something to do with over sized rims, politics or audio then we would have had a section about it over a year ago. :flush:

Isn't that the truth!

Hey about those oversize wheels, I change all my trucks over to 24.5 tall rubber if they have 22.5's on them when I buy them, so that's over sized rims...can we get a section now?:lookaround::confused:

Freightshaker

Reaction score
Farmer I help just called me:
"ain't buying another used truck! Engines locked and it's steaming out a crack in the block."

Just had this 855 sleeved, rings, and bearings. Makes me sick
Had to vent in the cdl section:)
Oh yeah
"engine unlocked I think it overheated. can you come JB weld the crack shut?"

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
I don't think they will do a large car section since theres a tow rig section...... It'd be nice but doubtful.

Sent from the left lane with the hammer down...

Jason

Reaction score
Funny thing is that all the higher ups have read this...but not posted about it. I guess since it doesn't pertain to 700hp 12 second rides with bmf's and nitto 420's its of no interest to them.

amarillo250

Reaction score
just got back on the road for a local company and drive around in a volvo day cab with the maxforce 11, that engine sucks like nothing else i have ever hat before.

Latest posts