Center console box

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Those of yall that have these. Does the bass coming from your right side and not from evenly behind you bother you? And so I don't post 2 threads will the power seats out of an 08 up plug right up with an 04 or does it require rewiring?

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I have captains chairs in the rear with a center console between them. That's where I put my JL and it sounds awesome. Comes right from the center rear.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
If it's tuned right the bass will appear to come from the center of the dash...preferably out past the windshield. If you "hear" the bass anywhere else you need to work on your tune.

scparrish

Reaction score
I really liked my center console enclosure. It was downfiring with the port toward the rear. The bass came from every where. I was running an eclipse sw9122 in 2.5 cubic feet tuned to 32hz.

Here a couple pictures of it unfinished.

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I think everyone building a system should listen to at least one good competition system if they have the chance. It really helps to know where the sound should come from. It can help take any system to a new level.

Trqmnstr

Reaction score
I have the stealth box that replaces the center seat with a JL 10" in it and i like it. Im no guru but i hear the bass all around the cabin and itll deff keep your coffee stirred up. Lol it vibes both seats so maybe im being fooled by where i am actually hearing the low end coming from. Idk but its plenty good for my clunker.

Last edited:

NEVRNF

Reaction score
I think everyone building a system should listen to at least one good competition system if they have the chance. It really helps to know where the sound should come from. It can help take any system to a new level.

So when are you going to be in Chicago again. :pimp:

Latest posts

Members online