CFM+ intake elbow

java

Reaction score
This is what mine looks like.

4dcf3539.jpg

Donovan

Reaction score
Is it at all possible to order the no limit set up with ports in it? Or would I have to do something custom with it?

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Is it at all possible to order the no limit set up with ports in it? Or would I have to do something custom with it?

They can have ports welded in. I think Chris (Strokin6L) has 3 in his polished setup. In the bottom and very clean looking.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Like so...

60s-7.jpg

60s-5.jpg

60s-3.jpg
BTW Paul, I havn't forgot about our talk regarding the silver Pusher elbow. My wife had some issues with the pregnancy and had to be put on restrictive bed rest. I've been covered up between that, our 2.5yr old and work. I will be giving you a call to order that ASAP. Thank you for taking the time to go over everything with me the other day. Complete Performance already has an A+ in customer service from me. I also added Complete Performance to our Georgia Powerstroke Diesel Association's preferred venders list. Thanks again, I'll be in touch soon.

Last edited:

Donovan

Reaction score
Would I be right in assuming that the no limit set up will mount up to any aftermarket intercooler?

Nic

Reaction score
^^ Idts...theyre 3". I believe thats stock size..unless the boots come 3" x 3.5" --- which i wouldnt see how the stock size tubing would compliment the larger CAC then? :shrug:

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score

Yes it is possible here is where ports can go. The No limit pipe is 3"

5_imagejpeg_2.jpg

BTW Paul, I havn't forgot about our talk regarding the silver Pusher elbow. My wife had some issues with the pregnancy and had to be put on restrictive bed rest. I've been covered up between that, our 2.5yr old and work. I will be giving you a call to order that ASAP. Thank you for taking the time to go over everything with me the other day. Complete Performance already has an A+ in customer service from me. I also added Complete Performance to our Georgia Powerstroke Diesel Association's preferred venders list. Thanks again, I'll be in touch soon.

No worries man. I hope everything goes GREAT with the wife. Take care of her she is WAY more important than anything Powerstroke :D

BTW thanks so much we truly appreciate it and look forward to helping ya out:ford:

Nic

Reaction score
complete told me it was 485 shipped..i believe.and thats just for the cold side piping..it IS polished stainless tho so that part is nice

Chucky1313

Reaction score
Wow that's a lot of $$$ the mbrp piping is way cheaper and I think it's polished also

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.