Changing tire pressure parameters withn SCT X4

Txfiremn

Reaction score
I've changed the setting of the low tire warning light to zero using my SCT X4. Do I need to run through the sensor relearn procedure now? The light will not go off.

Spatel23

Reaction score
I tuned for a buddy couple weeks ago and had the same problem.
It eventually worked and the TPMS light hasnt come back to date.
Try changing the tune at the same time.

Notneb

Reaction score
I have mine set to 45 front/40 rear. It takes the truck a couple of minutes to clear the TPMS light when I change from $partan to P!P *SCTx4*. Why are you setting it to zero?

FX44AU

Reaction score
Anytime I've set mine to zero the TPMS light comes on and won't go off. As said above I set mine to 45F/40R and leave it there. No warning light and if for some reason my wife is driving my truck and the pressure gets below the threshold the light will still come on.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Anytime I've set mine to zero the TPMS light comes on and won't go off. As said above I set mine to 45F/40R and leave it there. No warning light and if for some reason my wife is driving my truck and the pressure gets below the threshold the light will still come on.

yeah there's something wacky with the sct software. has anyone tried 1 psi ? just curious .

Txfiremn

Reaction score
I have mine set to 45 front/40 rear. It takes the truck a couple of minutes to clear the TPMS light when I change from $partan to P!P *SCTx4*. Why are you setting it to zero?

No reason specifically. I'll try the 40/45 and see if it works.

Txfiremn

Reaction score

Thanks for the info. Changed it last night to 45/40 and worked.

Latest posts

Members online