Check this out!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
man if only you could weed out the idiots, congrats, clean truck.

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
I was gonna put "I remember this is the guy who was gonna put dodge mirrors on his truck" LOL

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
And I guess nastydieselsdaily on Instagram posted up that pic. And my girlfriend said there is abunch of people talkin trash on there too!? Wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
And thank all of you guys for your nice comments! Lol. This really is a long time dream come true for me. It just bugs me some of the uneducated comments people are making... One said I'm still on mommy and daddy's bank roll, one said he saw me blow up at a pull before (when all I did was break an axle shaft), and others saying those number can't be right. I wish everybody would just keep that s**t to themselves. Especially when they don't know me or my truck

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
And thank all of you guys for your nice comments! Lol. This really is a long time dream come true for me. It just bugs me some of the uneducated comments people are making... One said I'm still on mommy and daddy's bank roll, one said he saw me blow up at a pull before (when all I did was break an axle shaft), and others saying those number can't be right. I wish everybody would just keep that s**t to themselves

04 stroker

Reaction score
Congrats man. Looks and runs great. The more s*** those guys talk is the less they know usually.

Reaction score
Nice looking truck man. Those kinda comments are sh!t. Cuz I'd say 90% of em don't even have a diesel to know a thing about them. But it seems like typical douchenozzle chatter. Again nice truck.

Latest posts

Members online