• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Checking interest...2001 ECSB Lariat 7.3

01stroker

Reaction score
Just checking interest here, may have found a new toy so may as well put this on here. I have a 2001 F-250 Extended Cab Short Bed Lariat with the 4x4 Offroad package, automatic hubs automatc 4wd. Currently has 202k miles, the transmission has been rebuilt have the papers from Ford who rebuilt and installed it and has an ATS Torque Converter inside. The motor was said to have been overhauled 12k ago, had the papers but need to find them. Runs perfect. Transmission shifts properly no surges no slips. Has tan leather interior with captains chairs in good shape for the year, not perfect but not nasty by any means. Has an aftermarket CD/MP3 player but have the Factory CD Player. Also has an aftermarket console from an ambulance but do have the factory console as well. The following mods:

TS 6 Position Chip
K&N Intake
4" Exhaust with 5" tip dumped before the rear tire
Tuned IDM
Currently has 33" Pro-Comp X-treme AT's with 17x9 Eagle 143 Typhoon rims, tires need replaced soon.

I'm probably forgetting a bunch of stuff, but I'd like to get $16,000. Any offers, please email me. Pictures available upon request. Email, PM, or text 757-268-2895. Or even if you have a trade offer, would like another diesel but let me know what you got. Thanks!

01stroker

Reaction score
Just checking interest here, may have found a new toy so may as well put this on here. I have a 2001 F-250 Extended Cab Short Bed Lariat with the 4x4 Offroad package, automatic hubs automatc 4wd. Currently has 202k miles, the transmission has been rebuilt have the papers from Ford who rebuilt and installed it and has an ATS Torque Converter inside. The motor was said to have been overhauled 12k ago, had the papers but need to find them. Runs perfect. Transmission shifts properly no surges no slips. Has tan leather interior with captains chairs in good shape for the year, not perfect but not nasty by any means. Has an aftermarket CD/MP3 player but have the Factory CD Player. Also has an aftermarket console from an ambulance but do have the factory console as well. The following mods:

TS 6 Position Chip
K&N Intake
4" Exhaust with 5" tip dumped before the rear tire
Tuned IDM
Currently has 33" Pro-Comp X-treme AT's with 17x9 Eagle 143 Typhoon rims, tires need replaced soon.

I'm probably forgetting a bunch of stuff, but I'd like to get $16,000. Any offers, please email me. Pictures available upon request. Email, PM, or text 757-268-2895. Or even if you have a trade offer, would like another diesel but let me know what you got. Thanks!

I will add I just put brand new remanufactured injectors in from Ford, and all new tie-rods balljoints and front brakes. :fordoval:

bpcheramie

Reaction score
I will give ya $5 for it.... Looking for one but you are just a bit out of my price range... Looking for more of a project truck not one that is most of the way finished...

Just a bump it up for ya...

bpcheramie

Reaction score
Shoot I give you $25 and I will come get it.... No need for shipping..... LOL

bpcheramie

Reaction score
now if he will only take that then we would all be good.... sorry fo playing around in your thread and if you would like to have one of the mods remove the unneed post Iwould not blame you.

Latest posts

Members online